- Illuminated No-Eyes® keypad allows users to open the safe quickly even in the darkest of places
- Auto slide-out drawer instantly presents up to four hand guns – 20% Faster than previous model
- Red interior LED Light adds confidence in low light conditions
- Manual backup key with dimpled design for enhanced picked resistance
- High density foam cradles up to four full-sized handguns
- Keypad tones can be silenced
- Tamper detection feature
- Low battery warning
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Tamper proof concealed hinge
Attention: For maximum efficiency, GunVault recommends using an all alkaline battery (Duracell or Energizer) with an expiration date of 5 years in the future for all products.
- Lock type:
- No-Eyes® Keypad
- External Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 10.27" x 14.02" x 8.88"
- Internal Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 8.42" x 11.49" x 5.65"
- Interior Capacity:
- 4 Guns
- Mounting hardware:
- California DOJ approved:
- 5 years
GunVault® Limited Warranty
1. GunVault (the “Company”) warrants to the original consumer (the “Purchaser”) of any GunVault safe (the “GunVault safe”) purchased after January 1, 2014 against any damage caused by fire, burglary or attempted burglary for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase.
2. The Company warrants to the purchaser that the GunVault safe will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
3. These warranties are not assignable or transferable to any other person.
4. Any damage to the GunVault safe as a result of misuse, tampering, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, modification, unauthorized service, destruction, or the alteration of the serial number, or use violate of the instructions furnished by the Company will void this warranty.
5. The sole responsibility of the Company shall be limited to the repair or replacement (in its sole discretion) of any component of the GunVault safe which fails to conform to this warranty at no cost to the purchaser for the period of the warranty.
6. Contact the Company directly to obtain service under this warranty. If it becomes applicable to send a defective product to the Company, a Return Authorization Number must first be obtained from the company. In order to obtain service under this warranty, the purchaser must provide the Company with the following items (a) proof of purchase, (b) police or fire department report, (c) photographs of said damage, and (d) written testimonial.
7. Products shipped without prior Return Authorization and Return Authorization Number may not be accepted, and the Company will not be responsible for their disposition and/or cost of return to the owner.
8. The Company will not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred in shipping. All return authorized products should include a copy of the original invoice in order that this warranty may be honored.
9. This warranty is not an insurance policy. The Company is not responsible for any manner of damage to or theft of the Purchaser’s Gun Vault safe or its contents.
10. We recommend that the enclosed warranty card be completed in full, and returned to the Company within ten (10) days of the original date of purchase to validate this warranty.
11. Any implied warranties that the purchaser may have been limited to the duration of the warranties described above. There are no further warranties that extend or apply beyond the face hereof, and the company expressly disclaims and excludes any and all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
12. Repair or replacement shall be the sole remedy for the purchaser under this warranty. The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expense arising from the use or misuse of the Gun Vault safe. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation may not apply to you.
13. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
14. This warranty is only valid in the United States. If outside of the U.S. we encourage you to contact your point of purchase for further warranty help.