This drawer safe fits perfectly in a desk or nightstand drawer to provide security for personal documents and valuables at home or in the office. Available with electronic lock.
- Personal valuables storage. Keep your jewelry, electronic equipment, important documentation and valuables in a safe place and out of harm's way.
- Small size. Small size for those who want to take up little space without sacrificing the security of their valuables.
- Backup key. Included in case of unforeseen events, such as forgetting your password or if your safe ran out of battery.
- Solid steel construction. Welded steel construction keep firearms and valuables safe and secure.
- Easy installation. Pre-drilled holes and and all hardware are provided in order to secure the safe.
- Low battery warning system. Alarm system that warns when the battery is about to run out. Includes a backup key.
- Electronic keypad. Electronic Keypad with Back up Keylock.
Attention: It has the perfect size! It fits in a nightstand, desk or file drawer.
- Lock type:
- Electronic Keypad
- Matte Black
- External Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 12" x 8.75" x 4.5"
- Battery type:
- AA batteries
- Mounting location:
- Nightstands, drawers, desks
- Internal Capacity:
- 1 gun
Stack-On® Limited Three Year Warranty
Stack-On Steel Safes are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase by a consumer. This warranty extends to the initial consumer only. If you believe there is a defect in material or workmanship in your Steel Safe during the three-year warranty period, please contact our customer service department online at stack-on.com/customer-service/
Cannon Security Products
2895 W. Capovilla Ave, Suite 140
Las Vegas, NV 89119
If Stack-On is properly notified during the three-year warranty period and, after inspection confirms there is a defect, Stack-On will, at its sole option, provide repair parts or exchange the product at no charge, or refund the purchase price of the product. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY PRODUCT, OR ANY PART OF ANY PRODUCT, WHICH HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO EXCESSIVE USE, ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE, ABUSE OR MISUSE, INCORRECT MAINTENANCE, ALTERATION OR REPAIR BY ANYONE OTHER THAN STACK-ON. IN ADDITION, THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY ACCESSORIES OR PARTS USED WITH OR IN THE PRODUCT WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. STACK-ON SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES. STACK-ON® NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT, ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF STACK-ON’S STEEL SAFES. STACK-ON WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO THE INITIAL CONSUMER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY STACK-ON PRODUCTS, INCLUDING THE SAFES. STACK-ON’S LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE, OR A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL STACK-ON’S OBLIGATION UNDER THIS WARRANTY EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.